to my dear love,

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 6/24/2009 05:32:00 PM
hi hw r u? tho i met u last sunday, it already feels like a year..gues i miss u so much..hoping u'll feel the same..dear, tho we r not tgether anymre, i hope nothing will ever change..i still want u to be my bestfriend..coz once upon a time dulu, u said u wudnt leave me..nw, u say we r not together, but u wont leave me n we cn still b friends..tp wat i dun understand y r u avoiding me? have i done anything wrong? u reject my calls, never reply my msgs..i shudnt feel anything abt that coz i knw we're history..but we r friends..and friends dun do d things u did to me..it hurts..i still cry once in a while, sometimes even think,where did i go wrong..maybe u miss ur old life..not having to worry if u'll break my heart,getting to flirt wit everyone,being urself without thinking dat u hv a gf..its ok..i understand..but wat i want u to knw is dat wat happened between us was real..i felt it from the bottom of my heart..i played every card i had..i wanted to make u happy..i'd take risks i wud take for just anyone..i let u into my world..we shared many thngs together..moments,feelings,food..kadang2 i terpikir, have i touched ur heart? made an impact to ur life?..i dun want to be like those who walk in n out of ur life..i wanted to be part of something important..tp until skarang i'll never know..u wudnt tell..i pray to GOD so u'll be a happy n gud person..esp spiritually..i like to see u smile doing the things u like..u thaught me hw to love someone who is the opposite of me in everyway..wtv it is..gud luck in ur upcoming life..i wish u all the best..jgn tnggal prayers..if dis mekes u happy, then im happy too

my love my heart r forever urs,

dianne GFF


3 comments

  1. doublevoices Says:

    babe,found dis;)

    having a guy

    dump you

    and

    say

    "we can still be friends"

    is like having

    your mom says

    "your dog died but you can still keep it"

    hope u feel better syg:)

  2. hye lil sweetie dianne :)
    fersly, thanx for d hangouts, and the bag esp!
    i love it soooo much criusly..
    well, do erase your past cpat2 ok?
    hurmm...i know how hurt it is,but u rilly got to move on cuz i believe you deserve someone who will always be the other 'you'..he's gonna be your innerself and u can talk to him bout anything..wait and be patient,love you princess :)

  3. dianne lamin Says:

    awrr...i love u girls...

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com