I LOVE MY GIRLFRIENDS (part2)

Thursday, August 6, 2009 at 8/06/2009 02:26:00 PM
Dis is a sambungan to wat happenned in part 1..it was a bright sunday morng...we opt to go to TIMES SQUARE and shppg..Sha wasnt driving so we took public trnsprt instead..carrying heavy loads(coz i x reti travel light) we stopped at KLSentral to simpan beg..nk g TS kne nek monorail..so sambil tggu sha beli tix i sat at d side posing cm model sket..hehe..to my surprise..i saw a guy who looks exactly like Faizal..i stare je dia..itu mmg Faizal! so i took d courage to walk up to him and said hi, "Hi Faizal,u watpe kat sini?" ,"Nga odw nk g jmpa Adeq kat Chow Kit".."ooo,u sihat?".."Ok je, u ngan spe ni?".."Ngan my frens"i pointed to d gurls.."Da la i da lambat nh"..he blah..just like dat..i x sempat nk ckp pape lg..as i sedar,tears were alrdy strolling down my face..tp i still tahan...tho we took d same monorail,d girls n i nek gerabak blkg skali..tp..hati perempuanku lemah..i cried,unable to hv expalanation to wtv happened just nw..my hands were trmbling..d girls tried to comfort me..i stopped crying..tp tears wont stop flowing..sampai TS i went str8 to d toilet..cried my eyeballs out!..i called mama coz i thot i needed someone to talk to..it didnt help..Sha called saying dat mereka odw to toilet..i quickly wiped my tears n betulkn my smudged eyeliner..they came n gave me hugs..they also bought me Baskin Robbin's Cookies n Cream..terus berhenti bersedih..i told them "One stupid guy wont ruin my day with my girls"..i shopped like hell..budget byk duit la sgt..haha..we had our lunch at SUBWAY..it was everyone's 1st time there..we were thrilled..

after dat we separated.Szu' had to go..so did Bee..so me,aness n sha took d KTM to MidValley to get Aness's bag..dlm KTM we met dis young chinese guy..as usual la KTM pack hel2..so we cramped ourselves kat dlm tu..d chinese guy startd a conversation..we thot d guy was sweet n thotful considering d fact dat he offered space..UNTIL!!! his hand moved to my hair..we were swearing dlm hati time tuh..but not to be rude i kept quite..he tiba2 rubbed his fingers to my arm..i da gelabah gler..sume senyap "Jangan la takut kakak..Kenapa kakak takut?" WAT THE HELL???????...dat guy was sumpah freaky..thank goodness 1 sttn je..keluar je KTM ktorg menjerit gila!..hahah..wat an experience..at Mid aness got to buy her purple bag n i got my self a new pair of bleached jeans for RM19.50 at F.O.S..happy gila i ptg tuh!!!

Despite the horror that we went thru dat day..jmpa faizal la,blur kat Subway la..and dat freak frm china town..i was so happy dat i finally got a new pair of jeans dat i've been dreming of..haihhhh

0 comments

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com