It's my birthday

Friday, August 14, 2009 at 8/14/2009 02:11:00 AM
jam menunjukkan pukul 2 pagi..and im sitting here in front of my laptop..sending tq notes thru sms n fb to my dearly beloved friends who care enuf to wish me happy birthday..but something is amiss...im still waiting,patiently..for my wish to cme true..i strongly believe it wud happen..looking at my phne constantly..for an sms dat wud brighten my whole world,or just drown me in tears..dear God please grant me dis wish for i will not wish more than dat for today..i believe..

2 comments

  1. happy birthday babe;)

    flying xoxo from me;)

    have an awesome day!!!

    *may GOD bless u..
    n grant ur one n only wish;)

  2. c weyh Says:

    hhi there,,

    known dat this is not da wish u r waitin 4..

    hahhaaha..

    but still then..

    hepy belated..sory late..

    huhu..

    nway,,cud u gv ur num gain?

    myb a miskol or msg?

    my 'sengal' hp probz agik..uhuhu

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com