when u have no one else to blame but u

Thursday, October 29, 2009 at 10/29/2009 04:09:00 PM
the results for my exam is already out..semalam ia keluar..at first i dare not even to think abt it..tp lama2 nk x nk kne gak bkk..bila terpampang je result kat screen laptop.. aku menangis tanpa air mata..hati menjadi beku..fikiran melayang, terbayang2 wajah2 hampa ibu bapa ku..oh my God, what did i do to deserve such a disaster dat may cause my allowance money,soon-car-to-be,respect from my family n friends,trust from my parents,fair judgements from the public and most important my own self-esteem? my cellphne berdering2..ibu call, x sanggup i angkat her phone call..failing my parents is something i will never do in a million lifetimes sekali pon..they gave me enuf support, provided me with the things i need n want and never asked for anything in return accept for my good grades in academic..and i cant even do that!! my roomate n i ran to Fad n Sue's room..sume org duduk berkumpul dlm bulatan menangis..i didnt cry..i looked at them as if my heart was as hard as stone..dlm bilik tu ada 5 org..me,Athi,Sue,Fad n Shikin..hanya me n athi yg bukan budak scholar..in dat room..pointer yg paling tinggi is 2.++..credits to Shikin..saya buntu..dont know what to thnk or where to go..the last thing i wud want is for my parents to burst their balloon at me..so i wnet back to my room..solat Maghrib..time sorg2 duk dlm bilik..i menangis..x sure menangis sedih atau kesal atau x puas hati..thank goodness last nite got practice, atleast to distract me frm my overreaction due to my grades..even the dancers can read my face n know that something went wrong..i owe it to them for making my nite yesterday..they were seniors,so getting advices frm them was an honour.. i may not be a top student or those who always got to be on stage for good grades, but getting dis semester's results really hit me rock bottom..

COMPUTER AND PROGRAM DESIGN D*
CIRCUIT THEORY F
FIELD THEORY D+*
ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS 1 D*
ELECTRONICS 1 F

see! gila vavi kan!..its embarassing n humiliating..about 65% from the students who took Electronics 1 failed..usually..below 40 baru fail..but too bad somehw for engineering faculty..passing mark is 50%..damn! how am i gonna tell my parents..better yet, how am i gonna convince them not to gve up on me????? to be honest.. i dunt know what went wrong..its either i do not know the cause or pretending to not know or denying my own fault..
SUMPAH I DONT KNOW!

well, when u hit rock bottom, u have no where else to go but up..for now..i need to forgive myself in order to move on..i've scheduled a meeting with my advicer tomorrow morning..lets see what she has to say..may have to repeat a few subjects..damn!

7 comments

  1. doublevoices Says:

    sayang, im speechless. i typed wut i wanna talk at my whispers.
    but one thing, ingat pada yang atas.
    insyaallah:)

  2. yes, aness is right.hey2.just buat better len kali taw.as what we talked tadi :) ily always dear.do buck up hunny!hugs from jauh2 nih :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    diane jgn gv up k,,
    alaaaa,,
    maybe arinie fail,,
    sok lusa tak tau ag,,
    mmg ar skit klu sket kn ati parents kite,,
    tp aku sure dieorg pham,,

    kite anggap yg tis time bkan rezeki u,,
    OKEY!!
    huhu,,
    :)

  4. dianne syg,

    belajarlah dgn seikhlas hati, jgnlah belajar utk mencapai gred yg diimpikan...dan belajarlah dlm keredhaan Allah...insyaallah, ilmu itu lebih diberkati...i always pray 4 ur success :)

    *ayat utk motivasi diri Surah Al-Baqarah,2:286

  5. dianne lamin Says:

    nuy..cmmnt mu amat bermakna..terima kasih sahabat :)

  6. sama2 :D

  7. DJ Says:

    hey sayang :) dont give up! its a test God gave you to actually make u work harder as i experienced it all last year. i failed my managemnet accounting, i felt so horrible but this yr, i find the subject so easy as ive been revising for the resit! :) just give ur heart towards what u do, im sure u do well. loves

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com