cant say i like u,but i do adore ur way of living

Monday, March 22, 2010 at 3/22/2010 05:22:00 AM
dear you,

haih.i feel like saying this to u personally.tp i cant.x mau u poyo lebih.and x mau u pk dianne poyo pulak.haha.i may mean nothing to u.but u definitely mean something to me.dianne pk, im just a girl yg u lepak with,malas nk layan kadang2,hanya cari bila perlu.but i dun really care.i prefer it that way.kadang2 la.kdg2 u annoy me jugk.esp when u reply my txt pendek2.hesh.tp to me, u r like a brother,a lover, a friend. i like to listen when u talk.its as if u had a long life befre and telling me ur experiences n such.padahal.sama je life u dgn org lain.cuma,maybe it came frm u.lain dari semua orang.u chill a lot.i mean really a lot.u dun care what other thinks.as long as u're fine with urself n get to move on with life.reminds me a lot of my dad.and to u, ur parents and ur academic are ur priorities.u play safe a lot.i can tell on how u handle things.be it academic,scandals and money.but u still get to mingle and not lose out on ur social life.u ignore me too much that some times i dun mind finding u.tho its not how im suppose to function.eh, tp jgn pk yg bukan2.im not inlove with u.but i feel like i need a person like u in my life.to sedarkn where i went wrong and what i shud do.like i said ,coz u chill.i still remember when u said "npe nk buat bnda senang jd complicated?".itu adalah benar.i'l hold on to that.so when u told me that our secret rendevous shud be stopped.i cm down.not because i dun get to do things with u *ada la sket sbenarnye*.but i'll miss listening to u.ur views.ur future plannings.just everything u want to do.i get a lot from 2-3 hours of spending time with u.hmm.i may be wrong in making u as an example in my life.tp i believe in what i believe.thank you so much for making me ur friend.i'll miss u.a lot.just hope soon we'll meet again.*hugs*

sincerely, Dianne.

1 Responses to cant say i like u,but i do adore ur way of living

  1. Dancer Says:

    be strong. :)

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com