one year,the beginning of growing up

Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 5/15/2010 04:17:00 AM
yes now it has been one year since i entered the so overrated uni life.haha.many things has happened along the way.i learned a lot from my mistakes and also others.the dramas.the conflicts.the scandals.the love.the lust.but most important,the friends.we gain some and lose some.but dats how life is.anythg that happens has hikmahs behind it.experience is the best teacher.needless to say i have done many things some of which im not proud of.but as humans we make mistakes.im no super human.in life we search for truth and honesty.getting lost along the path is part of growing up.and yes, i guess im prepared to grow up.im not a little girl anymre.no time to depend on someone to look after me.tried.but forget it.who's gonna?rite?once u've fell down,u've got no where to go but up.get up.by urself.u dun need others to comfort u.others to make u feel accepted.others for u to respect urself.it all comes from ur inner self.if u are not content with urself.how can others be?im making promises to myself.hoping wont cheat myself.hard to say i'l be honest.but if im not gonna do it for me.who will?since i was small i always work on being a better person.i read motivational books since i was in primary school.joined the debate team in secondary school as i find fighting for my rights is the best way to find myself.such young mind of mine was thaught that being superior was the best life that anyone cud ever lead.somehow,life thaught me that its ok to be wrong once in a while.u just have to correct ur mistakes and move on.and now that im going on my second year in uni, im excited to know what life awaits....

1 Responses to one year,the beginning of growing up

  1. doublevoices Says:

    and here is my good luck charm ;)

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com