DO NOT STUDY LAST MINUTE!

Thursday, July 23, 2009 at 7/23/2009 05:41:00 PM
haih.....mlm ni ada Quiz ENGINE MATH!! aku cuak gler seyh..gosh..its like my brain is still zero! mak aih..ptg td i sent a msg to ayah

"ayah, find me a calon skg gk! i want to get married! =(''

hehe..less then 10 seconds after dat ayah called..dia pn mmbebel la pasal, hw i can do it but i underestimate myself too much..bla..bla..bla..i cm..actually my dad is quite predictable..u'll knw wat he's gonna say..boleh je if i nk save d credit and repeat his words in my version td..but having ayah to call me and worry bout me and tell me hw he believes in me, is just.....PRICELESS!..its a guilty pleasure that i like to commit..huhu..my bad ;p

2 comments

  1. sri naaz Says:

    My dear girl, if you keep on wishing for your father to find you a 'calon' many-many times,one day you'll wake up and there he is, outside your window. If handsome, intelligent,etc takpe lah. What if he is not??? Nak menangis?
    So go back to your books and chew the words till they become your grey matter. No regrets. That is the fun part about studying which you will miss in ten yrs time.

  2. dianne lamin Says:

    OMG! my mom has entered my blog!! aargghh....grammar kne betulkn nih..x pasal2 nnt..huhu...

    hehe..thx ibu..and yes i will go bck to my books(muke kesian..)

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com