im hurt

Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 7/12/2009 02:57:00 PM
im so hurt by their(men/boys/ guys...) immediate judgement of who i am..am i dat transparent??..and GOD has been giving me dugaan yg byk all at d same time..im taking things positive..coz the more God gives u dugaan, the more He loves u..just kelmarin, perverts tried to invade my privacy..yesterday, a jerk tricked me into one of his stupid games..

dis was yesterday's story..i went to TS to meet up wit a bunch of matrx friends..we were happ to see each other..but wat excited me was i met my crush..the one i eyed before hooking up wit faizal..he was so nice to me yesterday..paid fr my lunch n train tickets..i agree to separate wit the crowd n joined him to watch ice age tgether..my mistake was..i knew he had a gf..but he told me it wsnt going so well since they hv been into a lot of arguemnts lately..when he said dat, hati ku berbunga2..so we walked tgether smlm..talked alot..avoid matrx crowd..unexpectedly he hold my hands..smiled..my God was i dreaming????..rupenye tidak coz bila check my wallet,sy benar2 tiada duit!!..so ptg tu, he walked me bck to lrt sttn..he kissed my forehead!!!!!! OMG..OMG..OMG!!.........i almost pengsan...Ya Allah..x dpt ku halang perkara itu!..i was blushing n smiling all the way bck to cyber..tday, dis morning arnd 8 am..he texted..''Dayan, miss u!''..haihhhhhh.....suke nye hati ini.......i cm teringat zaman2 berpacaran dlu..tp i didnt reply coz ngantok sgt..at 11.00am..after bangun..i called him..niat dlm hati nk ckp sorry coz x reply msg..tp when he picked up..i x sempat ckp pe2 lg..he said "Eer..dayan i ngan awek i ni..jgn call or msg tau..t if i msg dulu baru u can reply k.."..i quickly ended the call..almost campak my phone..nasib bek i was still waras...WTF!!!...my goodness!.. mamat tu mmg x tau nk appreciate seorang perempuan lah..samapi hati dia..dia ingat i ni perempuan simpanan dia ke????....dah la eja my name salah..its D.I.A.N.N.E!!!!!!!!NOT DAYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!Ya Allah..dugaan jenis apakah ini??..i was stoned skejap..lost of words to describe hw i felt at dat moment..hanya Tuhan yg memahami isi hati ku ini.................................................................................

6 comments

  1. dianne hunn,
    i think laaaa kot..for now..
    u shud just free yourself(me as well) from this stupid hell things laa..we shud.. u know, being a loner is great what? as if you cantekkan diri u gilee and everybody looked at you with such a bling-bling face..kan besh??u gonna be proud of yourself :)) itulaa main reason nk jd hot!haha.kelakar.baru petik jari sepuluh datang yunk.hahahaha.dun too easy to fall laaa.haish.i know it's hard since u rily need a man kan to go thru life.plus, we are all teenagers,so this is not weird though.i pon rase mcm tuh.lonely sangat :(.i hv crushes, n yet i tried to bg hint and whtsoever,but they dun understand.so i malas and i nk move on jer.malas laa.HE WILL COME.wait:)

  2. babe..
    gals like us..sumtime may fall to those who had a gf oready..

    y uh?

    y we stuck to those kind uh??

    omg!

    wat is dis?

    plus..if once dya penah buat mcm tu kt kite..

    x mustahil dya bole buat kat org laun sm~

    n..

    jus believe in karma..

    hugsss~

  3. dianne lamin Says:

    haih...i shudnt be too naive act!! betul2...i x nk manhunt da...lets celebrate single life...yeahhhh!!!

  4. doublevoices Says:

    someone...somewhere...is waiting for u hun!
    kita PEREMPUAN HEBAT kan?
    weeeeeee

  5. S club!S stands 4 single!
    who wana b da president?

    (^_^)

  6. Anonymous Says:

    dianne, spe bdk neyh?
    text me..!

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com