let memories be barried in this blog..

Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 7/02/2009 07:34:00 PM



some people say 'dun cry becoz its over but smile coz it happened' n dats exactly wat im gonna do!..tday i'll write all d fun n sweet moments i had wit him n bury it in dis post and to move on n never look bck..

i remembered the first time we met, we hvg our audition fr KAKOM..i remembered u as a great dancer..we introduced ourselves..u str8 clled me dianne..it was as if u knw me alrdy..i really wanted to b ur fren..when i see u being bullied in d lecture hall i spoke to myself ''rasa cm nk dia duk sbelah me je''..we became gud friends after dat..evry where we go it was Faizal n Dianne..we were best friends..we'd play while d lecturer is talking..and i always bck u up bila u escape class..''diyana! faizal mana??'' haih..dat was common..then one day u didnt cme for a week,,i was freakn worried..i called so many times, at last u answered..u were crying..u told me ur mom was sick..i cnt help but to feel sorrry fr u..tears strolled dwn my eyes..u asked y i was crying i said ''if u quit, i nk kawan ngan spe?''...u stopped crying n pujuk me not to cry..we ended up laughing tgether..ad lak one day pn.zuraidah clled me to her cubicle..i da cuak gle..my quiz terok sgt ke??? tau x wat she said? she asked me ''npe result faizal teruk sgt nih??'' '' mana sy tau ckgu..'' ''x pernah2 dia dpt C n D ni..dia ok x?''..gosh! i didnt knw u were so smart in Chem..u nvr told me bout ur results.. to look bck..i nvr thot we could go dis far..we were best friends..tp lama2 i just cudnt live without u..not hearing ur voice fr a day would kill me..i started to flirt wit u..u were freaked out, u bcked urself away frm me..i understood well..u werent ready..feeling confused n unsure ..u asked me y am i treating u so nice..i told u i liked u,more than just a friend..u cried..i knw y u were crying..u were scared..still hurt by ur past..after we declared ourselves as a couple..u sang me a song thru d phne UNBREAKABLE by Westlife..we officially made it our song..
after a huge one month break up due to stupid reasons...we got bck tgether..just in time fr ur bday..i took u out fr an outing..we watched our 1st mvie tgether THE INTERNATIONAL..dat was d first time u reached out to hold my hands..i was touched..our relationshp grew stronger..i still hv the imagination of staring into ur eyes..frm JJ to matrx,in the bus..i looked at u without hesitation, just to take a memory picture of u.. u had beautiful pair of eyes,batting lashes..blushed by my action..u turned away..i bought u a sweater fr ur bday..it was brown wit a checkered hood

b4 exm..ada KAKOM nye dnnr..we had a small fight..i clled u BABI..i werent mad..instead u gave me a white flower..it was vry sweet..

we used to exchange notes n posters..there was one letter u gave me b4 matrx ended..the end of the letter had a signature with words after it it says FAIZAL SAYANG DIYANA..i still keep it..

after matrx..we were apart fr one month..lastly u cme to kl fr ur interview..after ur intrvw..i insisted u datang ts coz i was there..when i saw u i shouted ur name n ran to hug u..i rindu u sgt2 time tu i wasnt thnkg..heh..on the way bck u gave me ur first kiss on d cheek in the monorail in front of my frens..i was lost of words..it was unusual..i felt so loved there was a time u spent a nite at my place..ibu wasnt feeling well so we watched Lipstick Jungle..dat nite we spend the nite in each other arms..i felt so warm n secured.. i really wanted to stay like dat frever..
before i sleep i waited fr u to sleep 1st so i cn watch u sleep...dimmed lights..sweet songs by Fern..a man i was inlove with in my arms and me in his..the atmosphere was just perfect..waking up to u beside me was beyond my expectation..

we shared such wonderful memories together..i will always remember talking to u on d phne fr hours til my bills shoot up.. having great laughs when u try to cheer me up, u always had some tricks up ur sleeves to keep me frm being mad at u..ur whispers of i love u in my ears..ur hug when i cry..ur kisses when we're tgher..i wud call 8 gorgeous guys on campus but it can nvr compare it wit a 5 mins phne call wit u.. or when we eat at fast food restaurants, u wud asingkn d tomato sos fr me..it was very sweet..u wud also be my financial consultant so i wont spend too much and if i get scolded by ayah i'd call u n whine abt it.. but dat was dulu..nw i have to learn to let go..moving on might not be easy but i stil hv to go thru it..let our memories stay here as it can never vanish frm our thoughts..

all i wanted in life was to love and be loved..goodbye sweet memories






4 comments

  1. darl,this is soooo thoughtful and sincerely written..hurmm..i wish u each happiness sweetie :)

  2. dianne lamin Says:

    thx sha..dats so thotful of u..

  3. Anonymous Says:

    declared ourselves as a couple~pnah kew??
    we watched our 1st mvie tgether THE INTERNATIONAL~tak ajak pon..huhu..cdey heck..
    u gave me a white flower~ala bunga plastik wat pe..
    my bills shoot up~padan muke sape soh kal..
    all i wanted in life was to love and be loved..goodbye sweet memories~hopefully pe yang u cakap nie u wat k..i sbgai kawan dah tak sangup dah nak dgar u nages hari2..tp i nak u tau yang i tak pnah kisa pon k..u can kal me ble2 mase jew..

  4. dianne lamin Says:

    mama..kamu sgt baek!!! huhu..
    hey bunga puteh tu bkn plastic k!!itu adalah bunga yg br tanam dpan banquet tuh!!
    tho da clash bill ak tetap tggi...lol

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com