im not alone..im just lonely

Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 7/05/2009 12:30:00 AM
everytime i thot i got over it..i just dont..only i make myself believe dat it is over..but its too bitter to swallow..ppl tell me i must move on..i shud n i must..only dat im still hurt..and its as if it wont go away..we cnt just erase memories..it stays..but we do have a choice..to let go is one of it..but y cant i seem to be doing so?..y is it haunting my life?..maybe its not about 'him'...but d memories i had with 'him'..i knw i da wrote a blog to burry my memories..its not working as hw it shud..there are some things i wish to only share with d special one..but i hv to keep it to myself fr nw..and its killing me not having the excitement of sharing..

dear GOD..please let me move on..please let me enjoy the sweetness of life around ppl who love n care fr me..give me the strength to deal with my past..to let go n to never look bck..

5 comments

  1. will pray 4 u tooo~

    lama2 u dpt tima pny..

    i noe how does it feel huny!

  2. dianne lamin Says:

    geee..thx

  3. doublevoices Says:

    all u need is TIME syg.
    n when d moment comes,ull start to regret for feeling like dis:D

  4. Anonymous Says:

    aku stuju ngan doublevoices..
    pe yang plu skang nie time..klu aku leh wat asal lak ko tak leh..mmg ar susah tapi tak mustahil kan..ko kne try..

  5. dianne lamin Says:

    ko ni...siyot la ma..mmg la ko snang..ko meninggalkn..bkn ditinggalkn!

Post a Comment

dianne's life | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com